Alldus International are currently seeking a highly skilled and experience SAP BA/ Q A to provide a lead role in the development and support of SAP manual and automated test scripts and integrate them into ALM. This is a 6+ month contract & is a fully remote position. Candidate must have previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry & have a background in Supply Chain SAP.
- Refine and enhance a Testing Framework as part of team (utilizing BA / QA Skills).
- Assists in testing of SAP application systems.
- Execute manual and automated scripts in ALM
- Interact with business areas to identify and prioritize manual test scripts for enhancement and automation.
- Coordinate and lead business approvals of updated manual and automated test scripts.
- Provide functional support and guidance for SAP functionality to test automation team
- Review, understand and document business process flow documents as they relate to SAP functions.
- 3+ Years Validated Environment Pharma Experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- 5+ years in SAP.
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Test Analyst.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Related Fields.
- Experience in SAP functional modules in supply chain & Order to cash and life science validation and testing methodologies.
- Tools Experience: ALM, Worksoft.