Our client are a financial services firm that employs Machine Learning to craft multi-asset portfolios, leveraging rigorous quantitative methods and diverse data for market outperformance across global positions.
They are looking to hire a Data Scientist/ML Engineer who will be focusing on parsing, analyzing extensive datasets, sourcing new data and collaborating on predictive ML model creation within their talented data team.
- As a Data Scientist/ML Engineer, you will investigate diverse datasets for signal development in systematic quantitative strategies.
- You will be responsible to build a framework for automated monitoring and download of crucial trading and research data sources.
- Generate data visualizations for insights from extensive datasets like order-by-order tick data; communicate findings.
- Utilize machine learning methods to identify patterns, establish new derived variables in large datasets.
- BA Degree in computer science, mathematics or equivalent.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and handling extensive datasets.
- Familiarity with Linux, Bash, Python and SQL Databases.
- Independence in project execution, adaptability to new systems and creative thinking.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Competitive Salary plus bonus
- Benefits include insurance and healthcare
Interested? Apply now in the link below or email your resume directly to email@example.com for consideration