NetSuite - Functional Consultant
This is an amazing opportunity to join an amazing NetSuite Partner who are making waves across the Partner Eco-System. If you’re looking for an opportunity to influence the strategic roadmap of a consulting practice, keep reading!
Alldus are working with a thriving NetSuite Solutions Partner who have been around since 2013 and have gone from strength to strength since with steady growth. The leaders of the business are all about investing within and have created an environment where continuous learning is encouraged and well supported.
Having won multiple awards, they have built an ever presence across different verticals including Professional Services, Software, Manufacturing, Distribution etc…
They have some of the best NetSuite talent in the eco-system providing expertise across different functionalities of the platform allowing customers to take their platform to the next level.
With this steady growth, an opportunity has opened up for a Lead NetSuite Consultant.
What’s on offer for you when joining as a Lead NetSuite Consultant:
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Excellent Bonus structure
- Funded NetSuite training plus certs
- Flexible PTO / 100% Cover for medical, dental and vision
- Work with customers to configure NetSuite software to support customer business requirements
- Analyze and architect solutions for business requirements which may include complex configurations and/or technical components
- Define detailed functional requirements for automations and integrations to NetSuite
- Work with technical teams to design and test automations and integrations
- Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
- Collaborate and communicate with Project Managers and team members to facilitate on time and on budget project delivery
- Achieve or exceed billable utilization targets
- Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications
- 4 years experience working as a NetSuite Consultant
- Understanding of core NetSuite processes such as Procure to Pay, Order to Cash and Record to Report
- Experience leading or managing people
- Experience with defining requirements for complex customizations and integrations.
- Ability to guide customer based on leading practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- NetSuite ERP Consultant and/or other NetSuite certifications a plus.