IAM - Architect
Job: IAM Architect
Location: Hybrid Germany – Multiple sites
Type: Day Rate Contract
Duration: 6 months
We are actively seeking an experienced Identity Access Management (IAM) Specialist to fill a contract role. As a key member of the team, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and maintaining effective IAM solutions, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to enhance access controls and security measures. Ideally you will have a wealth of experience using a number of IAM technologies and have a solid understanding of IAM principles to support the design, deploy and manage the solutions.
– Previous experience designing, deploying and managing IAM Solutions
– Exceptional stakeholder management skills to understand and translate business requirements
– Knowledge of current legislations to review and update access permissions based on business and compliance requirements
– Previous experience in Incident response – investigating and mitigating Security risks
– Proven experience as an IAM Specialist or similar role.
– In-depth knowledge of IAM principles, technologies, and best practices.
– Experience with IAM tools and solutions (e.g., Active Directory, Azure AD, Okta, SailPoint).
– Strong understanding of security frameworks and compliance standards.
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
– Relevant certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM) are a plus.
If you are interested in learning more about this IAM Architect contracting position, please share an updated CV and we discuss further.
*Please note that all applicants must have sufficient right to work in Germany in order to apply for this vacancy – EU passport or Bluecard