NetSuite - Functional Consultant
Alldus are working with a NetSuite Partner that puts their people first! Over the last 5 years, they have created a culture that is welcoming, flexible and most importantly offers investment in their people. They are a NetSuite Solution Provider having won multiple awards for the service they deliver to their clients. After a successful 2023 they are excited for growth in 2024 and looking to bring in enthusiastic talent to help drive the business forward.
They are hiring a Senior Functional Consultant that is bilingual in English and French.
This could be a great opportunity for any French speaking ERP Consultants looking to move into NetSuite!
- Work with customers to configure NetSuite software to support customer business requirements
- Analyze and architect solutions for business requirements which may include complex configurations and/or technical components
- Define detailed functional requirements for automations and integrations to NetSuite
- Work with technical teams to design and test automations and integrations
- Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
- Collaborate and communicate with Project Managers and team members to facilitate on time and on budget project delivery
- Achieve or exceed billable utilization targets
- Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications
- 2 or more years of relevant professional experience performing ERP or CRM Implementations, this can be either NetSuite, SalesForce Dynamics 365, SAP, Epicor, etc….
- Fluency in English and French
- Experience with defining requirements for complex customizations and integrations.
- Ability to guide customer based on leading practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- NetSuite ERP Consultant and/or other NetSuite certifications a plus.
- Proactive attitude – willingness to take control