NetSuite - Functional Consultant
Alldus are working with an innovative NetSuite Partner who have experienced a lot of success over the last 24 months. After winning back to back awards for how they are providing services to their clients they are expanding an arm to their NetSuite Practice. OpenAir is an area they are seeing huge demand in right now and they want to hire a NetSuite Consultant that can focus within this area.
- Work with customers to configure NetSuite software to support customer business requirements
- Analyze and architect solutions for business requirements which may include complex configurations and/or technical components
- Define detailed functional requirements for automations and integrations to NetSuite
- Work with technical teams to design and test automations and integrations
- Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
- Collaborate and communicate with Project Managers and team members to facilitate on time and on budget project delivery
- Achieve or exceed billable utilization targets
- Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications
- 2 or more years of relevant professional experience to include NetSuite implementations with OpenAir.
- Experience with defining requirements for complex customizations and integrations.
- Ability to guide customer based on leading practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- NetSuite ERP Consultant and/or other NetSuite certifications a plus.