San Francisco, California
Our client are hiring a Computer Vision Engineer to join their fast-growing team in the Bay Area. Joining an innovative team, you’ll be responsible for full product life cycle, from conception to deployment. This is a hybrid role with a mix of onside and home working, candidates should be based in the San Francisco area.
- As a Computer Vision Engineer, you will collaborate with a team of Data Scientists, Computer Vision Engineers and Software Engineers.
- Research, design and implement advanced image analyzing techniques using computer vision and deep learning.
- Stay up to date with advancements in Computer Vision models and techniques.
- Troubleshoot any problem that arise during model training and deployment.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science.
- Strong experience in Computer Vision, image analysis and processing.
- Practical experience in turning deep learning and computer vision technologies into solutions.
- Strong python skills.
This is a full time opportunity and gives the chance to join a highly skilled, ambitious team who are making groundbreaking innovations.
The position offers a salary of up to $200k plus equity options, health insurance and unlimited PTO.