ServiceNow - Developer
- Contractor shall create and customize Power Platform solutions, specifically with Power Apps/Power Automate/Power BI based on the client’s requirements meeting government best practices in developing, testing, deploying, updating, maintaining, and modifying OHR’s Information Technology environments.
- Contractor shall design, develop, manage and support all OHR Power App IT systems, provide Business Intelligence (BI) initiatives and operations, provide support, monitor, and analyze information and data systems, and provide daily maintenance of new and existing IT platforms, solutions, and services.
- Contractor shall have the ability to adhere to CDC and Federal standard development guidelines, concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work with project stakeholders and is a team player.
- The contractor shall develop Documentation for end-user and administrators of Power App solutions.
- The contractor shall support/provide/maintain/ or improve existing OHR IT services.
- The Contractor shall ensure all content developed will incorporate appropriate health communication strategy, industry best practices, Section 508, and plain language standards.
- The contractor shall work across Centers and Programs as required to maintain content or services developed by OHR and provide ongoing support and maintenance for the developed Power Apps solutions.
- The contractor shall use knowledge to develop metric reporting using PowerBI, knowledge of SQL data structures, develop Power Automate where needed, and develop forms using Power Apps in a CLOUD environment.
- The contractor shall have the ability to provide metric reporting utilizing industry’s best practices acceptable to OHR. Reporting applications will consist of specific software experience with PowerBI.
- The contractor shall have the ability to support OHR enterprise projects, which include CareerReady
- Power Apps and PowerBI
- SQL data structures
- Sharepoint knowledge
- Power Automate
- ServiceNow experience helpful, but not required