Our client is seeking Solutions Architects with TS/SCI With Full scope Poly clearance on a long-term contract basis, for multiple Federal projects in the DMV area. Please note these roles are primarily in-office positions.
Technical requirement for the positions are to:
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to understand business requirements and translate them into robust technical solutions.
- Design, implement, and maintain scalable and secure solutions
- Utilize Infrastructure as Code (to automate and streamline deployment processes.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance throughout the project lifecycle.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of technology solutions.
- Conduct regular reviews and assessments to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
Requirements for this role include:
- 5+ years proven experience as a Solutions Architect
- Solid understanding of cloud computing platforms
- Extensive architecture experience with a focus on scalability, security, and performance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to convey technical concepts to all stakeholders.
- Active Government TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph required
Should you be in the market looking for a new position & meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply & we can discuss the requirements in more detail.