ServiceNow - Engagement / Project Manager
ServiceNow Project Manager
Salary: $120k-160k depending on experience + Benefits & Bonus
We are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Project Manager to lead, plan and deliver ServiceNow projects across the business focused primarily in federal client projects.
What will you be doing:
- Utilize SME technical knowledge to lead ServiceNow projects with federal clients, including ITSM, ITOM and so on
- Facilitate effective communication among stakeholders
- Monitor the project schedule, backlog, risks/issues, budgets/finance and progress
- Implement Agile project management methodologies and Waterfall methodologies
- 3+ years of ServiceNow experience, leading and delivering end-to-end ServiceNow Projects within timeframes & budgets
- Strong understanding of the ServiceNow best-practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features
- Previous federal experience desirable
For more information about this position, get in contact today!