Location: New York, United States
We are an AI Product company revolutionizing the modern approach to data. We provide actionable, customer specific insights to today's modern retailer & consumer goods companies. We leverage billions of data points for insights that drive strategic decisions. We our disrupting the industry landscape with our automated data and trend spotting.
We are looking for a Lead Data Engineer to join our Data Ingestion team. This is an opportunity for an experienced Data Engineer to work on our mission critical data pipelines and platforms that support our robust ML/AI tools.
• Build highly scalable, robust data pipelines and concurrent applications and services that can ingest and transfer large volumes of data
• Lead the data engineering team and provide mentorship to junior engineers.
• Own data projects end-to-end from ideation, development, to production.
• Work cross-functionally across product, data science, machine learning, and client facing teams.
• Implement new features and make decisions around evolving our tech stack while applying software development and security best practices
• Assist with the client onboarding by ingesting client data
• Troubleshoot and fix bugs
• Unit testing
• 5+ Years of professional data engineering experience
• B.S. (Masters+ Preferred) in Computer Science or a similarly quantitative field i.e. Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Quantitative Finance, Engineering, etc.
• Expertise with Python & SQL
• Experience with other programming languages is a plus i.e. Java, Go, C++, Rust, etc.
• Experience with cloud technologies like AWS or GCP
• Experience with data processing technologies and platforms like Spark, Airflow, Kafka, Hadoop, or Hive
• Experience with Relation or NOSQL database, Git, or Linux administration is a plus
Complete the form below to apply for the Lead Data Engineer role: