Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Alldus has had an amazing start to the year and we have exciting head count growth plans for 2021 and beyond. We have some fantastic long term partnerships with leading players in tech and we need people who are confident in delivering fantastic candidates to these industry leading clients!
Alldus is taking a holistic approach to AI Workforce Solutions. We are a global leader in AI and Digital Transformation staffing & recruitment. However, we are much more than a staffing company. Alldus are building a community with one single purpose: "To connect the best people in Artificial Intelligence & Digital Transformation"
As a Technical Recruiter your responsibilities will include:
- Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, qualify, and review potential IT candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database etc. Interview prospective IT candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. Recruiter will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified IT talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job vacancies and maintain on-going contact with IT professionals currently on assignment to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates & customers to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- 1+ years of experience in recruitment or sales related field is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently & collaborate with a global team
- Self-Motivated with a proven track record of success in sales or recruitment
- Experienced with a CRM - we use Bullhorn!
- Community matters to you - At Alldus, we are focused on building a global community & network to connect the best people with the best opportunities.
- Strong communication skills & ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and clients
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Conduct interviews via phone or in-person
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Meet weekly quotas related to calls and emails
- Bachelor's degree
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- High-energy and passion
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas
Complete the form below to apply for the Business Developers & Recruitment Consultants - Austin role: