Location: California, United States
We have been exclusively partnered an exciting Startup client to hire a strong Data Engineer to support their Data Science and Machine Learning teams on a remote basis. Our client work in the Real Estate space and have a platform that captures, analyzes, and organizes data to help customers drive decisions through insights.
You as the ideal candidate will be responsible for
- Working on the companies’ data warehouse and cloud storage – building, maintaining, designing
- Proposing solutions to any issues or problems with existing data
- Creating pipelines to allow transfers between environments
- Creating dashboards
You as the ideal candidate will require
- A minimum of 4 years Data Engineering experience
- Knowledge of geospatial / Computer vision data
- SQL / Python
- Data Science knowledge – experience working with Data Scientists
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong and ambitious Data Engineer to enjoy a rapidly growing Startup with a very exciting future!
If you are interested, please apply or send a resume to email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: