Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Lead Machine Learning Engineer - Remote
We’re partnered with a well know wellness brand, who believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. They also believe in building a best in class Computer vision ML Engineering team that you can be a part of. This role is fully remote in the US and we're looking for people who have worked with structured or unstructured 3D imagining data.
You will fit right in if you:
- have a true practical knowledge of Deep Learning
- Have worked with 3D imaging of any kind previously
- Can help solve problems
- Have the ability to manipulate data to improve performance
- Are creative in your approaches
- Want to be part of a best in class team
- Help your team solve problems and improve thier skill set.
- Developed an AI product as a leader
A bit about us:
- We're a growing ML team based in a larger business that has the resources to get the job done with the flexibility of a start up environment
- our day to day application development includes 3D data, mobile pictures and videos, plus alternative imaging devices.
- We're sitting on a lot of data, no end in sight levels of data.
- Have you led or been part of delivering an ML Computer vision product to market previously?
- PhD/MS is preferred or Bachelor’s with significant industry experience.
- Proficient in Python.
- Proficient in ML frameworks - Pytorch, MXNet Tensorflow, etc.
- Industry experience building deep learning based computer vision algorithms in commercial products.
Complete the form below to apply for the ML Engineer - CV - 3D imaging - Remote role: