Location: United States, United States
Role: Senior Data Engineer – HealthTech
Location: New York City
Salary & Benefits: Competitive
Imagine the feeling of going to work everyday and knowing your work is having a hugely postivie impact on peoples lives and healthcare overall.
My client are a leading provider of AI Driven Health clinical, real-world data solutions which helps to identify new and more precise treatment options for patients.
They have partnered up with some of the biggest Pharma companies in the world with the aim of dramatically improving clinical outcomes for patients.
The position is for a Senior Data Engineer who is comfortable building highly scalable and robust data pipelines. The role involves ownership and technical delivery, working closely with multiple areas of the business leading the end to end experience so Candidates for this role will have a thorough understanding of data and the important role it plays in an organisation
- Building highly scalable, robust Data pipelines in a cloud environment
- Providing guidance on system architecture, code quality and structure
- Analyze data using SQL, Python and PySpark
- Load data/automating ETL processes / debugging issues using Spark .
- Data ingestion, Data cleansing, data transformation, data migrations
- Evaluate incoming data according to internal specs and company standards
- Technical Skills
- 4+ years’ experience writing production software (Python, Java, JS)
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- 3+ years’ experience building data centric applications (back-end, pipelines, databases, analytics)
- Team building and leadership skills.
- Experience working in an AWS or Azure environment
Complete the form below to apply for the Sr Data Engineer role: