Location: Austin, Texas, United States
We are recruiting with our client, a leading international financial experience company which operates in the banking, fintech and commercial market space. This business is redefining what commercial and corporate banking looks like and is bolstering their team of A-Players by recruiting for a Back-End Developer.
The Software Engineer/Back-End Developer will be integral to this growing team in a space that harnesses and nurture innovation! As a Back-End Developer you will plan, develop, test and debug scalable applications.
This organisations API and Back-End systems are built using .NET and .NET Core. Below are a list of responsibilities for the Back-End Developer:
- Adhere to lean software development and continuous delivery methodologies.
- Architect and build sub-systems that integrate with new/existing platforms.
- Understand complex requirements and break into manageable units of work.
- Incorporate advanced design patterns and technologies with the ability to avoid “over-engineering”.
- Strong capabilities in writing performant and scalable SQL.
- Write maintainable and testable code using single responsibility principals.
- Clearly communicate development efforts to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Degree in Computer Science, Info Systems or Equivalent Expereince
- 5+ years SQL
- 5+ years’ experience with C# and .NET
- 5+ years JSON-based RESTful APIs
- Test automation frameworks and auto-mocking tooling expereince.
If you are interested in pursuing this excellent opportunity, please hit APPLY NOW with your most recent resume attached!
Complete the form below to apply for the Software Engineer - Back End role: