Location: Austin, Texas, United States
We are recruiting with our client, a leading international financial experience company which operates in the banking, fintech and commercial market space. This business is redefining what commercial and corporate banking looks like and are adding a Full-Stack Developer to further bolstering their team of top-tier engineers.
The Software Engineer/ Full-Stack Developer will be integral to this growing team in a space that harnesses and nurtures innovation! As a Full Stack Developer you will plan, develop, test and debug scalable applications using modern technologies, including C# and JS Framework front end and backend business logic through API.
This organization's API and systems are built using .NET and .NET Core. Below are a list of responsibilities for the Full-Stack Developer:
- Adhere to lean software development and continuous delivery methodologies.
- Architect and build sub-systems that integrate with new/existing platforms.
- Understand complex requirements and break into manageable units of work.
- Incorporate advanced design patterns and technologies with the ability to avoid “over-engineering”.
- Strong capabilities in writing performant and scalable SQL.
- Write maintainable and testable code using single responsibility principals.
- Clearly communicate development efforts to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Monitor and reduce cybersecurity product risk.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of C#, or other professional programming experience.
- Full-stack - from spec/concept to UI implementation and back-end development.
- 5+ years of experience with relational SQL databases.
- 5+ years of experience in Azure.
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure.
- Experience working closely with design and PO individuals/teams.
Complete the form below to apply for the Software Engineer, Full Stack role: