Location: Berlin, Germany
Role: Senior Data Engineer
Salary: up to €75,000
One of the most exciting FinTech start-up companies in Berlin are looking to expand their data and insights team.
Considered to be one of the biggest disrupters to the FinTech space in the next 1-3 years they will completely revolutionise their industry.
Their current challenge is preparing their data environment for the businesses eventual hypergrowth. This mean they will be looking to build the best inhouse Data pipelines, ETL processes, Data Models and DWH to enable this.
Day to Day of the role:
- Design and build ETL processes from scratch
- Create Data pipelines and build ETL jobs which will take/ place data in new destinations
- Help the data team to build and model the building and maintenance of the current DWH
- Maintain/ improve the current inhouse Data pipelines and workflows
- Work in a cross-functional team with product managers and data scientists and data engineers
- 3 years previous experience as a Data Engineer
- Function programming experience. Preferable Python
- Experience with AWS or the Google cloud Stack
- Good experienced with SQL (PostgreSQL, Snowflake)
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Engineer role: