Location: Berlin, Germany
Role: Lead Data Engineer
Location: East Berlin
Salary: up to €85,000
One of the most exciting FinTech start-up companies in Berlin are looking to expand their data and insights team.
Considered to be one of the biggest disrupters to the FinTech space in the next 1-3 years they will completely revolutionise their industry.
Their current challenge is preparing their data environment for the businesses eventual hypergrowth. Your goal is to drive the Data Engineering team to build the best inhouse Data pipelines, ETL processes, Data Models and DWH to enable this.
Day to Day of the role:
- Take ownership in the design and build ETL processes from scratch
- Lead the creation of Data pipelines and build ETL jobs which will take/ place data in new destinations
- Drive the internal Data Engineering strategy and work closely with other stakeholders.
- Help the data team to build and model the building and maintenance of the current DWH
- Maintain/ improve the current inhouse Data pipelines and workflows
- Work in a cross-functional team with product managers and data scientists and data engineers
- 6 years previous experience as a Data Engineer
- 2 years previous experience working in a leadership position
- “DataOps” experience using Git, Jenkins
- Function programming experience. Preferable Python
- Experience with AWS or the Google cloud Stack
- Good experienced with SQL (PostgreSQL, Snowflake)
Complete the form below to apply for the Lead Data Engineer role: