Location: Berlin, Germany
Role: Data Engineer
Salary: up to €75,000
“An innovation Retail Intelligence and Performance Platform that connects product advertising optimization with competitor pricing information and inventory management systems for improved paid media performance and revenue management.”
Imagine having the ability to combine data from competitor pricing and ERP systems to direct product ad investment. By aligning these channels, retailers can make real improvements to the performance metrics that matter including ROAS, CLV and profit margin.
Well I am helping a company who do just that expand their Data and Analytics department by hiring an additional Data Engineer.
Your role is to:
- Build and maintain a robust and scalable cloud-based data processing solution.
- Build a data pipelines to cleaning extract data from multiple sources.
- Help your cross functional agile team to build new features and to deploy them.
- Work in a microservices and event-driven architecture.
- 3 years previous experience in a similar role
- Programming experience in Python, Scala or GO
- Experience with Big Data related technologies like Spark, Hive, Presto and Kafka
- Experience with Cloud based technologies such as Google and AWS
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: