Location: Berlin, Germany
Role: Data Scientist
Salary: up to €80,000
“An innovation Retail Intelligence and Performance Platform that connects product advertising optimization with competitor pricing information and inventory management systems for improved paid media performance and revenue management.”
Imagine having the ability to combine data from competitor pricing and ERP systems to direct product ad investment. By aligning these channels, retailers can make real improvements to the performance metrics that matter including ROAS, CLV and profit margin.
Well I am helping a company who do just that expand their Data and Analytics department by hiring an additional Data Scientist.
Your role is to:
- Drive product innovation test the insights and automation of the current e-Commerce platform.
- Using Data Science and Machine Learning concepts you will help companies make better investments and pricing decisions.
- Develop new tools, applications and prototypes for: online marketing, churn prediction, pricing strategy etc…
- Work closely with your cross-function team to bring these models into production.
- 3 years previous experience in a similar role
- Previous e-commerce industry experience
- Programming experience preferably with Python
- Experience with statistical models and features that drive multi-touch attribution
- Good knowledge of machine learning concepts
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist role: