Location: Dublin, Ireland
Application Security Engineer
Growing SaaS company, Dublin City Centre
Our client based in Dublin City Centre is an award-winning SaaS provider who are simplifying the lives of thousands of people across Europe.
They are looking to hire an Application Security Engineer to join their engineering team and ensure best security practices are delivered.
You will be working in an open plan modern office, joining a team that works in a fun, fast-paced and cross functional environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that lives and breathes innovation. If you are looking for a growing company to help develop and enhance your skillset to the next level, this is the role for you!
As an Application Security Engineer, you will work with the engineering team with a focus on maintaining high-quality security standards across the organisation. You will have the opportunity to enhance your skillset around Cloud Security.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Maintain application security issues are fixed and counter measures are put in place.
- Perform Vulnerability Assessment (DAST) on web based applications.
- Performed static analysis security test (SAST).
- Conduct penetration testing on web applications.
- Manage and update vulnerability checklist for DAST.
- Educate the engineering team to the best practices of coding
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a security-based role
- Experience with penetration testing
- Experience with tools such as Burp-suite, Zap Proxy, Metasploit, , Jenkins, Sonar, IntelliJ and Postman.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
Comprehensive benefits package.
25 days holidays.
How to Apply:
To apply please submit your CV below OR send your CV directly to Graham@alldus.com
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Complete the form below to apply for the Application Security Engineer role: