Location: Austin, Texas, United States
We are recruiting with our client, a leading international financial experience company which operates in the banking, fintech and commercial market space. This business is redefining what commercial and corporate banking looks like and is bolstering their team of A-Players by recruiting for a Senior Security Architect.
The Senior Security Architect will help this organization to mature their cloud security position while also playing an integral role in evangelizing their progress to internal and external stakeholders. The Security Architect will be securing innovative products that scale to hundreds of financial services customers.
- Designing and implementing public cloud security architectures in Azure, AWS, and on-premise datacenters (focus on designing for future or emerging security threats).
- Deigning and implementing security controls that support MIST, SOC2, and PCI frameworks.
- Reviewing security designs and implementations.
- Identification of problem areas and provision of solutions.
- Embedding security controls within Engineering and DevSecOps deployment pipelines.
- 5+ years in infrastructure including a focus on security and compliance.
- Highly experienced in information security and/or IT risk management (including a focus on security, performance, and reliability).
- Possession of strategic vision and ability to consider business, product and technical challenges.
- Engineering (Handson) expereince with Azure, AWS.
- Linux and Windows System Administration experience.
- IaC experience (Terraform, Cloud Formations, Azure Resource Templates.
- Configuration management platforms (Ansible, Chef, Puppet).
- Azure/AWS; CISSPISSEP/ISSAP; SANS GIAC.
If you are interested in being considered for this Senior Security Architect position, please hit APPLY NOW with your latest resume attached!
Complete the form below to apply for the Sr Secuirty Architect role: