Location: new york, New York, United States
About The Job:
We are a hyper-growth HealthTech start-up with a mission to provide personalized and quality care for all citizens managing chronic ailments. Trough our proprietary platform which combines products built around specific conditions, Doctors providing medical consultation, and personalized treatment delivered to your door step - we are revolutionizing telemedicine and how individuals receive specialist healthcare at scale.
We are a rapidly expanding company and data is at the center of everything we do. We are ingesting and generating more and more data that drives our decision making and improves patient experience. We are looking for a Director of Data Analytics who will own our Business Intelligence department touching all aspects of our business. This role is mission-critical to our growth and will focus on consumer marketing to provide data-driven insights at scale.
- Lead, build, and scale a team of passionate, high performing data analytics professionals.
- Provide daily leadership within the data team and cross-functionally throughout the entire business
- Collaborate with thought leaders and stakeholders in product, growth, engineering, marketing, data science to coordinate data efforts
- Drive initiatives that modernize our approach and technology stack to keep our data team performing at the highest levels possible
- B.S. or M.S. in a quantitative field (e.g., computer science, mathematics, statistics engineering, etc.)
- 8+ years of experience working and leading data analytics or business intelligence teams and projects
- Strong technical skills which includes fluency in SQL, database management, Data Vis tooling, etc.
- Demonstrated leadership ability at both the people and project level.
- Experience owning full cycle engagements from planning, execution, iteration, delivery and optimization
- Domain exposure to user base growth & retention
- Bonus: experience building high performance data products in e-commerce, B2C, or subscription based products
Complete the form below to apply for the Director of Data Analytics role: