Location: Berlin, Germany
Role: Senior Data Engineer
Location: Berlin, Mitte
Salary: up to €85,000
“Is have an uncomplicated financial life impossible?”
One of the most revolutionary banks in the world are looking to end complexity and give us back control of our financial life.
You will get to work in a newly established office in Berlin which will be based in Mitte. The remote team in Berlin is going to be responsible for backend and data-infrastructure.
As a Data Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Building with backend data microservices in functional programming languages, such as Clojure
- Designing and developing data pipelines to enable data streaming and ML Models to exist etc…
- Design, build and refine the data and analytics infrastructure
- Monitor live data sets and make actions based off this data
- Working with AWS, including Continuous Integration and Deployment into AWS, Storing Data into Dynamo DB.
- Using “DataOps” knowledge to run some tasks via Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git etc…
- Function programming experience. Clojure is preferred but Scala, Java could be considered
- Previous experience designing data-pipelines, ideally from scratch
- Experience working with Stream Processing i.e. Kafka
- Experience with DataOps tools i.e. Ansible, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git
- Excellent SQL/ NoSQL databases. Datomic is preferred.
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Engineer role: