Location: Berlin, Germany
Role: BI Data Engineer
Salary: up to €70,000
“An innovation Retail Intelligence and Performance Platform that connects product advertising optimization with competitor pricing information and inventory management systems for improved paid media performance and revenue management.”
Imagine having the ability to combine data from competitor pricing and ERP systems to direct product ad investment. By aligning these channels, retailers can make real improvements to the performance metrics that matter including ROAS, CLV and profit margin.
Well I am helping a company who do just that expand their Data and Analytics department by hiring an additional Data Engineer.
Your role is to:
- Provide data infrastructure, data pipelines and tools with a focus on the BI team.
- Build and maintain a robust reporting infrastructure choose and introduce BI tools to display data to clients and internal users
- Build a data pipelines to cleaning extract data from multiple sources. i.e. Google, Bing etc…
- Help your cross functional agile team to build new features and to deploy them.
- Support the BI team to automate insight generation through scripts
- 3 years previous experience in a similar role
- Strong SQL skills MUST!
- Strong ETL skills MUST!
- Programming experience in Python, Scala or GO
- Experience with the BI toolset from an engineering and admin perspective
- Experience with Big Data related technologies like Spark, Hive, Presto and Kafka highly desirable
- Experience with Cloud based technologies such as Google and AWS
Complete the form below to apply for the BI Data Engineer role: