Location: seattle, Washington, United States
Remote | Full-time
Join an innovative Technology company utilizing AI and automation to provide immediate, intelligent forecasting for retailers across the U.S. This in turn drives profit for retailers, lowers costs for consumers, and reduces the negative ecological and social impacts of waste.
As a Fullstack Developer you will play an integral part in designing a system that allows us to scale up our customer base while maintaining an ability to quickly engineer and deploy new features. You will develop solutions across broad areas, from mobile and desktop UX for our end users, to automated integration with other customer data systems, to our core storage systems and business logic.
- Manage full software development lifecycle - problem definition, design, development, testing, demoing, and supporting production use of the features
- Write scalable/high-performance code on both the frontend and backend, understanding complex technical areas along the way
- Create efficient and reusable systems that drive complex web and mobile applications
- Build robust, reliable, and user friendly software features for both internal teams and customer base
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field
- 4+ years of production-level engineering under your belt
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience developing mobile and web applications.
- Microsoft stack: Azure, MSSQL,TypeScript/C#, etc.
- Experience with frameworks, including Angular, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework (back end)
Complete the form below to apply for the Fullstack Software Engineer role: