Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our client , based in Dublin are an innovative start-up pioneering GDPR and Data Privacy through their cutting edge Data Analytics platform.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking to hire a Data Scientist to build and manage predictive analytics and machine learning applications for the company’s customers.
Joining a fun, dynamic and fast-paced organisation, you will be involved in many important aspects of the company’s core research and expand your skillset into understanding key business and customer aspirations.
- As a data scientist, you will be responsible for designing and developing predictive analytics models and machine learning applications in many aspects across the organisation.
- Identify risk assessment tests and structures based on in-house analysis and reviews.
- Develop market landscape reports and literature reviews as well as enabling automated data risk reports.
- Designing algorithms to implement new data-driven functions for customers.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Analytics or equivalent. Master’s degree would be advantageous.
- Excellent statistical and analytical skills with experience working in a data architecture environment,
- Experience working with the full data science project lifecycle, including the gathering, design, management and presentation of results.
- Analysing and manipulating data using dataframes, pivot tables and data visualisation techniques.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Good working knowledge of Big Data technologies including Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka, Redis, Hive, Impala
- Experience with cloud infrastructure providers (AWS/Azure)
Our client offers the opportunity to work with a talented team of great people in an innovative environment doing fantastic things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks. If you feel your skills match, then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you have any further questions about the role, please contact Anthony Heaphy at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist role: