Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Role: Lead Solution Architect
Duration: 6 months
Location: UK (or remote)
Day Rate: Depending on experience
A ServiceNow Partner requires a Lead Solutions Architect to help drive the implementation of an ITSM programme.
- Lead the solution architecture definition for a large ITSM implementation programme.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Collaborate with other architecture teams
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Review architecture deliverables throughout development to ensure quality and traceability.
This is an immediate requirement for a skilled Lead Solutions Architect to join an exciting project with a global business. Initial contract is 6 months but there is high chance of extension. Please share an updated CV if you are interested in learning more.
*Please note all applicants must have an EU or UK passport in order to be considered for this vacancy*
Complete the form below to apply for the Lead Solution Architect role: