Location: Dublin, Ireland
AI and Machine Learning Research Scientist
Our client are Global leaders in Cloud and AI Technologies.
With Machine Learning and AI , holds the promise for solving some of the most complex challenges in cloud management that were not possible before. Some of the key areas for this company's business solutions lies in anomaly detection, dynamic and intelligent resource allocation, intelligent fault diagnosis and network demand prediction.
In this role you will get to work with some of the largest datasets in the world wth access to over 500TBs per day along with top Big Data tools like GPUs, Spark Clusters etc.
- Researching and adapting recent concepts in AI for intelligent automation
- Conduct scientific comparative analysis of traditional approaches versus newly developed AI techniques.
- Developing AI modules into workable research proof-of-concepts.
- Building scalable machine learning models.
- Patenting Innovative solutions developed
Skills & Qualifications
- PhD in a relevant field or Masters + 5 years of experience applying advanced AI techniques to real-world problems.
- Experience with Deep Learning (NNs, Recurrent NNs, Convolutional NNs, Encoder-Decoder with Attentions, Bayesian Deep Learning) with multivariate time-series data.
- Experience working with Deep Learning Programming frameworks such as Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow, H20.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques.
- Proficient in Supervised Learning, Un-Supervised Learning, and Semi Supervised Learning algorithms.
- Good Knowledge with Big Data stack technologies, e.g. Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Docker, Marathon, Kubernetes, Parquet, Thrift, Scala, NoSQL DB etc.
- Publication track records in machine learning and computer science conferences and journals.
For more information feel free to contact Anthony at email@example.com
*Please note: Our client is an equal opportunity employer , however at this time only Stamp 4 and EU Citizens will be considered*
Complete the form below to apply for the AI and Machine Learning Research Scientist role: