Location: New York, California, United States
Our client is a data science technology and media company that uses data science to deliver unparalleled business outcomes to its client base.
Looking for an experienced Data Scientist to assist the team in developing data science products, machine learning models and metrics that help maintain their competitive market edge across their advertising platforms. This includes:
- Gathering, analyzing and generating insights based on advertising placements and performance data.
- Building heuristics and models that allow them to quickly optimize ad campaigns.
- Understanding and communicating data requirements for the purpose of product development.
- Communicating results with key stakeholders across internal business units and external clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (computer science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, economics, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist building machine learning models and analyzing data
- Professional/industry experience with a modern data science programming toolset (Python, Jupyter or similar), Tensorflow / PyTorch or similar ML frameworks)
- Strong data intuition and analytical skills (understanding and identifying sources of bias, able to derive insight from unstructured data)
- Good understanding of modern machine learning algorithms (tree models, SVM, deep learning)
- Experience with feature engineering
- Relational database experience (PostgreSQL or similar)
- Some experience developing software services for machine learning models, such as REST APIs
- Familiarity with and experience using git or similar code versioning software
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and follow industry best practices in an ever evolving field
- Able to communicate complex data science concepts to non-technical audiences
- Snowflake data warehouse experience
- Docker/Kubernetes or similar containerization experience
- Masters degree in a quantitative field (computer science, engineering, etc.)
- Experience deploying and updating machine learning models to a production environment
- Experience utilizing state of the art machine learning methods for natural language processing, video semantic segmentation, clustering, etc.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist role: