Location: United States, United States
Job Title: Data Engineer
*No Sponsorships available
- Excellent pay with yearly bonus
- Remote work
- Fast growing company
- Public company that is traded on the stock exchange
- Upward mobility outlined for your benefit
- Healthcare/Healthtech Company
- They provide valued base care
- They have a healthcare platform built to provide higher quality care for patients
- This platform also helps to incentivize physicians to provide the highest quality care possible
- The platform guides both Physicians and patients throughout the entire healthcare process from intake to post care
- They currently run on .NET but are transitioning to cloud
- Diversity candidates are very important to them and strongly encouraged to apply
- Highly prefer someone in the Boston or New England area (work remotely)
- Completely open to remote anywhere in the US
- A team of Data Engineers at various levels
- Junior Data Engineers, Data Engineers, Associate Data Engineers, Senior Data Engineers, Lead Data Engineers, Principal Data Engineers
- The goal is to have this team grow to a size of 15+ Data Engineers within the next couple years
- Help expand data engineering team to build our data platforms, data pipelines and data transformation capabilities
- Help define and implement our data platform strategy on Cloud
· Develop and implement cloud native services to improve current data acquisition / ingestion and enrichment on all data layers of the SaaS platform.
· Construct, implement, and maintain extract load and transform (ELT) workflows with cloud native technology or open-source technologies (Apache Spark, EMR)
· Partner with Data Science team to define and Implement best practices for data acquisition and transformation of data sets for ML training workflows.
· Management/Troubleshoot of all data pipeline services.
· Work with front-end developers / staff and customers to support reporting needs of business by restructuring data, creating tables/views, or virtual warehouses accessible in the cloud platform.
- 2+ years of hands on experience with designing and implementing data services.
- Experience working in a cloud environment.
- Software engineering experience.
- Proficient with Python, Java, Node.js.
- Experience working with AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience working in scrum or agile teams.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience working with cloud data warehouse.
- Undergraduate degree from accredited 4-year institution.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: