Location: United States, United States
Our client is currently seeking a ServiceNow GRC Architect. This role requires close partnership and collaboration with other Business Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts..
- Implementing ServiceNow GRC/IRM – Policy and Compliance Management, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Audit Management, Business Continuity, and other risk management processes
- Advising clients on setting strategic business decisions to address risks impacting business performance.
- Advising clients on aligning risk and business objectives, improving coordination and alignment of risk activities across the organization, and effectively leveraging GRC technology to respond to different risk scenarios.
- Delivering GRC technology enablement services to enable and automate risk management processes (i.e. risk assessments, risk mitigation strategies, and risk register, etc.)
- Consistently deliver quality client services; monitor progress, manage risk, and make certain that key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes; stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to our clients’ businesses
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge, demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge
If you are interested please send your resume to and I will call you.
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow - GRC with BPC Architect role: