Location: New York, United States
Senior Backend Software Engineer
Our client is an Innovative VC backed Start Up specializing in delivering Data solutions for companies in the financial sector. They are currently experiencing rapid growth and are looking to hire a Senior Backend Software Engineer.
- Working within an Agile environment, with a distributed multi-disciplinary team, which is responsible for building a best-in-class customer facing platform which provides better insights into data.
- Architecting and designing complex distributed systems for the extraction of large datasets.
- Build of scalable services, performant APIs and infrastructure to serve data to a client-facing web platform.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Backend Engineer.
- Strong interest in Functional Programming and curiosity to experiment with the latest tools and trends with a desire to learn!
- Practical experience using one or more of the following: Scala, Python, Haskell or other FP Language (F#, Clojure, OCaml).
- GraphQL expereince and building REST services.
- Solid understanding of SQL/PostgreSQL.
- AWS or GCP cloud services experience.
- Kubernetes expereince (nice to have).
- Working with an industry new to AI solutions that you can impact.
- Flexible working.
- Competitive package - salary, bonus etc.
For more information, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Software Engineer role: