Location: Berlin, Germany
Salary: €80,000 - €90,000
Our client are Global Leaders in online food ordering. They are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who is enthusiastic, talented and passionate to join their team. They offer a challenging and dynamic working environment where you can grow and develop your career with the right support. You will be working on a cross functional team in a modern office in the heart of Berlin, with flexible working hours in a multicultural workspace.
Role: Building data products for a world-class travel booking platform.
See the benefits of your code rolled out into production, analyze the quality of the data and develop new opportunities through your insights.
Contribute to the success of the machine learning infrastructure and be apart of the recruitment scale.
An ideal candidate has some of the following skills:
- Advanced knowledge (4+ years) of SQL, and either Python or Java/Scala
- Cloud Stack: AWS, Google
- Databases: SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redshift
- Machine Learning/ Analysis tools: PySpark, MlLib, Numpy, Scikit, Pandas
- ETL/ Cloud tools: Kinesis, Glue, DataPrep, DataFlow
- DevOps/ Microservices Tools: Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes, Lambda, Cloud Functions, APIGateway, ECS/EKS
- Cloud Tools: CloudFormation, Terraform, Travis, CloudWatch, X-Ray, StackDriver
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Scientist - Recommendation Systems role: