Location: New York, United States
We have been exclusively partnered with a technology start-up client to find a remote Data Engineer to work in New York or on a remote basis. Our client is building a product that takes high volumes of data from various sources and uses this to help drive decisions for customers in the Real Estate space. They have just gone through Series A funding and are looking for someone to come in and help them grow!
You as the ideal candidate will be responsible for
- Maintaining data pipelines between partners and databases
- Collecting high volumes of data from various sources
- Working closely with other teams within the Business – Data Science, Engineering
- Proposing new solutions for the business
You as the ideal candidate will require
- A minimum of 3 years Data Engineering experience
- AWS experience
- Strong ability to build data pipelines
- SQL, Python
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to work in a very exciting Startup environment
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong and ambitious Data Engineer to enjoy a rapidly growing Startup with a very exciting future!
This role can be based in New York or fully remote and comes with Benefits + Equity!
If you are interested, please apply or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: