Location: new york, New York, United States
We are currently recruiting a Date Engineer to join an exciting PropTech Startup based in the US on a remote basis. Our client develops software to help people manage access to commercial and residential buildings via smartphones. This solution is currently being used by over 7500 properties including leading names in Real Estate.
You as the ideal candidate will be responsible for
- Working closely with the engineering team and business leaders to develop data solutions
- Designing and building data pipelines
- Optimizing data infrastructure
- Process improvements
- Building solutions for large data sets in a near real time environment
You as the ideal candidate will require
- A minimum of 3 years Data Engineering experience
- ELK – beneficial
- Cloud experience
- Strong communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong and ambitious Data Engineer to enjoy a rapidly growing Startup with a very exciting future and a huge opportunity for growth.
This role can be based in New York or fully remote and comes with Benefits + Equity!
If you are interested, please apply or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: