Location: Waterloo, Canada
We are working in partnership with an industry leading Information Management organization to recruit for a Configuration Management Developer.
Our client’s solutions allow their clients to harness enterprise information and develop better insights and opportunities which can improve business processes as well as reducing risks in relation to governance and intellectual property.
The position of the Configuration Management Developer is responsible for the administration, development, and integration of discover and configuration management systems. These tools are essential for supporting the overall management of the IT footprint used to provide exceptional customer experiences. This team supports industry-wide and leading tools such as ServiceNow, OCS Inventory, GLPI, Metabase and HP uCMDB.
- Support ongoing asset discovery, administration, development, and integration of the OCS Inventory environment.
- Work in partnership with CMDB admins to integrate, reconcile and map Discovered Cis/Assets in the uCMDB.
- Automate tasks, prevent recurring issues and increase the efficiency and use of inventoried data.
- Support ServiceNow ITOM/ITSM/SIR/IRM/GRC.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Strong experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
- Advance programming, SQL and shell scripting skills (Bash, PERL, Python,PHP, Powershell)
- Development or Admin expereince with ServiceNow ITOM/ITSM/SIR/IRM/GRC
- OCS Inventory admin and development expereince.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in this Configuration Management Developer opportunity – please apply now by submitting your most recent resume.
Complete the form below to apply for the CMDB Developer role: