Location: New York, United States
We are looking for an experienced data science leader to join the leadership team of a core product initiative to help us drive significant change in the health and quality of life of cancer patients.
What you will do
In this role, you will help develop and improve our best-in-class oncology specific electronic health record system, by leading a team of data scientists focused on prototyping new product features and understanding how physicians use our systems. As a Data Science Manager, you will work with cross-functional leads to design solutions in an interesting problem space with a high degree of autonomy. You will help guide the team’s product roadmap, lead the technical development effort for data products, analytic tools, and algorithms, and help lead the team to success.
Our Healthcare team is building out the products, software, and algorithms that equip physicians with the information and tools to deliver high quality care to America’s oncology patients. You will be leading a team that develop new features to improve and simplify patient care and documentation. Our data science team works to prototype new features, assure the integrity of our clinical data sets, understand how physicians interact with our systems, and design and implement metrics to understand the success of the major features of our system.
You’re an entrepreneurial, customer-focused data scientist who is experienced in driving new data capabilities. You are excited by the prospect of tackling meaningful problems. You are a kind, passionate, and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and you value the chance to make a real impact on people’s lives.
- BS/MS/PhD in a quantitative field
- 6+ years of working experience in an analytical and technical capacity
- You have 3+ years of people management experience
- You have led large cross-functional initiatives and are excellent at influencing decision-making without authority
- You have extensive experience in evaluating technologies, interviewing customers/end users, and pitching big ideas to both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in production engineering systems
Nice To Have
- Experience in healthcare
- Experience in user behavior analytics
- Experience in ML
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Science Manager, Clinical Workflows role: