Location: United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Alldus International Consulting are actively recruiting for both permanent and contract ServiceNow Solutions Architects for a leading UK ServiceNow Partner.
Ideally we are looking for a strong ServiceNow Solutions Architect experience with a proven track record implementing and designing solutions for large enterprises. CSM experience is the preferred skillset although we are keen to speak to others who are looking to develop in this area.
This position will take a leading role on identifying best practices architectural solutions across multiple projects whilst also developing the internal capability.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Evaluate emerging ServiceNow technologies and the evolution of current functionality to define roadmaps to meet business needs.
• Develop and manage the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across internal and external projects.
• Managing the ServiceNow solution design for complex projects, ensuring best practice, quality and fit for purpose outcomes.
• Provide advice on alternative options, risks and the associated impact to the business and technical architecture.
• Provide first class customer service to internal and external customers.
• Design MID server architecture and configure to support applications such as Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management and Cloud Management. • Identify opportunities and provide additional value to our clients and work closely with the engagement and client account manager to progress.
• Drive the continuous improvements of our technical capability, implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
• Mentor other team members in implementation methodology, solution design, ServiceNow configuration and best practice.
• Support Sales and Pre-Sales with client meetings, proposals, SOW etc.
Ideally your skills will cover:
• Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments that have implemented areas such CSM, ITSM, ITOM, ITAM, Integrations etc.
• Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies.
• Knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes such as SIM methodology.
• Knowledge of integrating with internal and external applications and systems.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation.
• Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent verbal, written and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and consult around all key technical decisions during project delivery.
• Ability to mentor novice staff in development and release management relative to the Service Now platform to drive quality, value and best practice.
•Thorough understanding of ITIL processes and best practice approaches.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
• ITIL Foundation certified.
• Certified ServiceNow System Administrator.
• Certified CSM, ITSM and ITOM Implementation Specialist.
• ServiceNow Deliver Accreditations.
• Applicable IT related certifications.
• Knowledge or experience of Agile or SCRUM.
• Experience in design and build of web services integrations.
Complete the form below to apply for the Solutions Architect role: