Location: United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Alldus International Consulting are actively recruiting for both permanent and contract Senior / Lead Technical Consultants for a leading UK ServiceNow Partner.
Ideally we are looking for a strong ServiceNow consultancy and development background and Certified to Sys Admin and 2 Implementation Specialist areas (e.g. ITSM and ITBM).
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of Customer ServiceNow needs and have a proven track record of excelling and transforming the way customers utilise the ServiceNow platform.
You will be responsible for:
• Design and configuration of ITSM and other solutions within ServiceNow such as ITBM, CSM, SAM, ITOM etc while driving the overall implementation through to go-live.
• Provide first class customer service to internal and external customers.
• Lead client workshops to review and capture business requirements and convert them into technical requirements.
• Work closely with Business Analysts and Project Managers to develop the agreed solutions.
• Finalise deployment architecture and solution design.
• Provide advice on alternative options, risks and the associated impact to the business and technical architecture.
• Conduct meetings and calls with process owners to sign-off requirements.
• Coordinate with implementation team and provide clarity on requirements.
• Development and configuration of Workflows, UI Pages (Jelly and Glide scripts), UI Macros, Business Scripts, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, UI Actions, Ajax Scripts, UI Policies, Script Includes and Security Rules.
• Design MID server architecture and configure to support applications such as Discovery, Orchestration, Service Mapping, Event Management, Operational Intelligence and Cloud Management.
• Development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc).
• Development of required client specific reporting.
• Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related.
• Drive the continuous improvements of implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
• Mentor other team members in implementation methodology, solution design, ServiceNow configuration and best practice.
We are looking to speak to people who have:
• Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments that have implemented modules such as ITSM, Discovery, SAM, ITBM, CSM and PA.
• Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies.
• Knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes such as SIM methodology.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation.
• Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent verbal, written and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery.
• Ability to mentor novice staff in development and release management relative to the Service Now platform to drive quality, value and best practice.
• Thorough understanding of ITIL processes, such as Incident, Problem, Configuration Management, Problem and Event Management.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
• ITIL Foundation certified.
• Certified ServiceNow System Administrator.
• Certified ITSM, ITBM, CSM, ITOM Implementation Specialist.
• ServiceNow Deliver Accreditations.
• Applicable IT related certifications.
• Experience in design and build of web services integrations.
• Experience of working in Public Sector organisations.
Complete the form below to apply for the Lead Technical Consultant role: