Location: United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Alldus is seeking an enthusiastic, focused ServiceNow Technical Consultant to join our fast-growing professional services business. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of clients’ ServiceNow needs in a consulting environment. We are looking for someone with a track record of going above and beyond client expectations – someone with a passion for delivering the transformation that ServiceNow enables.
- Provide first-class service to internal and external customers.
- Lead client workshops to capture business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Develop integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc).
- Configure application UI and Workflow.
- Develop client-specific reporting.
- Prepare client-facing and internal technical deliverables.
- Identify opportunities to provide additional value to clients and work with the engagement and client account managers to progress.
- Drive the continuous improvement of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Mentor other team members in best-practice implementation methodology, solution design, and ServiceNow configuration.
Your Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes; SIM experience preferred.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, etc.
- Experience integrating with internal and external applications and systems.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communicator, comfortable dealing with people at all levels within the client organisation.
- Demonstrable ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around technical decisions during project delivery.
- Ability to mentor, and impart best practice to, novice staff in development and release management relative to the ServiceNow platform.
- Disclosure Scotland (DS) or equivalent certificate essential, SC clearance preferred.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- ITIL Foundation certification.
- ServiceNow System Administrator certification.
- ServiceNow ITSM Implementation Specialist certification.
- Other IT-related certifications or qualifications.
- Experience of Agile/SCRUM.
Complete the form below to apply for the Technical Consultant role: