Location: New York, United States
The ServiceNow Architect will be responsible for mapping business requirements and spearheading the design, development and implementation of the ServiceNow solution. Working closely with key Organization stakeholders, the successful applicant will define the integration requirements before developing the overall architecture plans.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders, analyzing business needs and defining the integration requirements
- Leading the delivery of ServiceNow based projects
- Definition of technical solutions at an Architectural level
- Provision of expert support and leadership to team members
- Proactively identifying opportunities to continuously leverage ServiceNow platform
- Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of platforms capabilities and acting as subject matter expert.
- Extensive IT industry experience
- Strong background in ServiceNow as an Architect, covering a range of associated products
- Ability to manage stakeholders and work under strict time constraints
- Proven track record in delivering complex technical projects in the ServiceNow ecosystem
- Desirable: Certified implementation specialist
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Architect role: