Location: Emeryville, California, United States
ServiceNow Technical Architect
We are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Technical Architect to join an expanding product development team! The Technical Architect will bring their deep understanding of system and software architecture to implement and support the ServiceNow platform.
They serve as technical and process subject matter experts for our customers, partners and internal colleagues, and drive teams to achieve project goals.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Five years of ServiceNow platform experience
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
- Ability to work directly with customers with a positive attitude
- Ability to run requirements workshops and create Agile stories
- Ability to design and document simple solutions to complex problems
- Ability to prescribe technical best practices for team developers
If you you would be interested in hearing more apply today!
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Technical Architect role: