Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
We are a Series A biotech company engineering next generation cancer therapies. We are lead by computer scientists and building a pharmaceutical company that looks and feels like a tech company.
We are looking for a ML Lead to oversee R&D efforts and will work closely with our team of scientists, chemists, and engineers to translate ML capabilities into actionable insights.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Creating a roadmap of ML priorities
- Leading the task prioritization of the ML and Data Science teams
- Translate ML capabilities into actionable insights for our therapeutic teams
- Developing new ML algorithms for complex chemical systems.
- Experience with Deep Learning and implementing SOTA methods, CNNs, and modern deep learning frameworks ie. Tensorflow or PyTorch
- Classical ML: Experience with classical machine learning like non-neural network deep learning models, random forests, SVM, statistics, etc.
- Professional proficiency with Python.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related quantitative field, (PhD preferred)
- Experience working in drug discovery, materials science, physics, etc. is a plus but not required.
Complete the form below to apply for the Machine Learning Lead role: