Location: New York, United States
Lead Data Engineer
We are currently working with a very exciting not for profit organization based in New York to recruit a Lead Data Engineer. This role can be remote or based at the office in New York.
Our client use data to drive and empower organizations and campaigns to improve the public education system.
You as the ideal candidate will be responsible for
- Managing the Engineering team along with being hands on
- Developing projects and managing infrastructure
- Acting as a leader to design and identify internal process improvements
- Collaborating with various other Senior stakeholders in the business to support data needs
- Working closely with Data Science team and ensuring data quality across the team
You as the ideal candidate will require
- 6 years experience in Data and Technology roles
- Experience managing and developing a data team
- 5 years experience working in a cloud environment
- Ability to manage various projects start to finish
- SQL knowledge
- Python knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong and ambitious Lead Data Engineer to join a unique StartUp with a very exciting future!
If you are interested, please apply or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Lead Data Engineer role: