Location: New York, United States
We are currently working with a very exciting not for profit organization based in New York to recruit a DevOps Engineer. This role can be remote or based at the office in New York.
Our client use data to drive and empower organizations and campaigns to improve the public education system.
You as the ideal candidate will be responsible for
- Supporting the Data Science and Data teams
- Managing the day-to-day of data pipelines
- Monitoring the Data Warehouse
- Deploying and testing applications and infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems and issues
You as the ideal candidate will require
- 2 years working in a DevOps role
- Experience with Data pipelines
- Experience working on a Linux system
- Experience working with cloud databases
- Knowledge of SQL/Python
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong and ambitious DevOps Engineer to join a unique StartUp with a very exciting future!
If you are interested, please apply or send a resume to email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the DevOps Engineer role: