Location: San Jose, California, United States
Role: ServiceNow GRC Tester
Length of Contract: 6 Months
My Client is looking for an experience ServiceNow GRC Tester.
The ServiceNow Tester will be responsible for
- Work within agile software development process and have an important impact on the cloud platform team.
- Work with the latest quality testing frameworks and tools using Java, Jenkins ,Junit, Selenium, Accessibility related tools and more.
- Responsible for creating test cases based on requirements
- Responsible foe the core testing of a set of tools within the ServiceNow platform per the customers’ requirements
- Provide ongoing testing of developed tool suites
- Manage testing practices and ServiceNow provided Planforms
- Actively support documentation related to the testing activities
- 5 years of experience in java programming with Selenium, Junit and Testing
- 8 years of over professional experience in Development and/or quality assurance or/ and software application development
- Hands on experience with C#/ java development using Object Oriented mythologies
- Strong understand of software design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Experience working with a wide variety of automated testing frameworks, including Java, Junit, Web Drive, Testing and other open -source projects
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment tools ( Jenkins)
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to email@example.com and I will call you
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow GRC Tester role: