Location: San Jose, California, United States
Role: ServiceNow Architect – Portal Developer
Location: 100% Remote
Length of contract 6 Months
ServiceNow Service Portal allows developers to build their own widgets with a mixture of service side scripting and Angular JS to achieve goals. As a ServiceNow Portal Developer you will design and develop best-in-class secure interactive portal independently engaging resources similar with other BI tools.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support various ServiceNow portal customization and integration requests as well as work with Business Analysts, Project Managers
- Serve as a subject matter expert to the ServiceNow platform team from front end user experience design
- Define scope, functional and integration requirements, and deliver technical specifications
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling portal
- Demonstrate aptitude for learning new technologies quickly.
- Translate UI/UX wireframes to technical User stories for configuring or customization pages and widgets on ServiceNow Portal.
- Build custom widgets as per the need for each requirement. Add multiple pages and adding widgets on portal in ServiceNow
- Replicate similar UI/UX of portal in associated ServiceNow Mobile apps
- A minimum of 5 years of ServiceNow Development experience
- 3+ years of working experience in portal configuration and customization in ServiceNow
- Well versed with data exchange formats like JSON, XML
- Experience developing on enterprise platforms
- Experience working in a highly agile environment
- Should have knowledge on the domain separation and how portals and catalogues will work for domain separated instance.
- Should know how to write business rule, Script includes, Email Notifications
If you are interested in this role please send your resume to email@example.com ad I will call you.
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Architect role: