Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
We are currently recruiting for multiple FTE Splunk Engineer II.
Our client is an exciting Splunk partner working in the security space and they are currently experiencing a period of dramatic and exciting growth. They are looking for some great new Splunk Engineers to join their team and help them to continue their growth.
- 3+ years Splunk Admin/Engineering experience.
- Splunk Admin/Architect certification.
- Other Splunk certifications welcome.
- Strong Python scripting ability.
- Good security background.
- Security clearance desired but not essential.
- Experience working as part of a team/leading a team.
- Automation of routine tasks.
- Working across different sectors to assist clients with different projects across the US.
- Working to tight deadlines and being able to report on where you are at with projects.
- Troubleshoot and offer solutions based on the project’s needs.
- Work with co-workers/different departments of different clients to work towards a common goal.
If you are interested in discussing these positions, get in touch now and lets schedule a call!
Complete the form below to apply for the Splunk Engineer role: